Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Men Fashion Model : Carlos Freire

Carlos_Freire

While we’re off barbecuing and pour martini’s down out throats today, but we couldn’t deprive you of our weekly Male Model Monday! This holiday’s male model is Carlos Freire.
Born in 1985, Brazilian hunk has worked for Roberto Cavalli, International Jock, Vanity Fair, Out abd Tetu magazines He’s represented by Major Model Management and Vision LA.


Carlos_Freire
CARLOS FREIRE : Brazil is amazing, it's a big country, 26 states, each one with its culture, its customs. One of the most beautiful places is the coast area, with many amazing and different beaches.


The thing that I like the most most about living there are the beaches, the city that I was born in and that I was living in until I started modeling, called João Pessoa in the northeast, it's a coastal city. To me it's like a lost paradise, the population is not too big, there are a lot of natural places, also my family and many friends live there.



Carlos_Freire

Carlos’ stats:
Height – 6′ 0″
Waist – 32″
Hair – Dark Brown
Inseam – 32″
Eyes – Brown
Chest – 40″
Read More:http://socialitelife.com/carlos_freire_-_male_model_monday-05-2009


Carlos_Freire

CARLOS FREIRE : Close to finishing my university, I started to do some modeling jobs in my town and the northeast of Brazil, then when I finished my studies I went to live in Rio de Janeiro and really began to focus on the modeling career.

See More :http://www.trendmodels.es/men/model/fashion/148/Carlos_Freire.html