Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's been a while, guys.

I just don't even know where the time has gone. I've been gone so long, and I don't plan to keep that going on much longer. I love all of you, and I'm going to be updating more from now often. Got some big plans in mind, and who knows, maybe one or two of them will work out. I love you guys, and I can't wait to experience new music (by release date, or just to us) with you guys.

Time's just grabbed a hold of me and I don't know where it's gone. Things have just diverted my attention elsewhere, even when nothing's really going on. I've been feeling really mellow lately, and haven't been doing much, like a stoner feels, I imagine, but I feel a lot more creative stuff flowing through me (that almost sounded creepy) as time goes on. I can't quit this blog, and I won't ever. This will be here for years and years to come until I die, in one way or another, I'll always be talking about stuff I like or dislike, or just random stuff no one cares about.

I love you guys, and I hope you're ready to help me grab back on to this whole blogging thing. How have you been lately?