Saturday, January 7, 2012

Music players on pages

I don't care what you put it on. If you put a music player on your blog, social networking page, Tumblr, whatever, I will automatically hate you. I don't need to adjust my volume because you put some crappy song to automatically blare when I go to your page, or even turn off my music.

If you have an optional thing, I guess that's cool, like a button you could press for someone to hear your playlist, but still. It's stupid, and you kids shouldn't be little douchebags who insist on making me hear an Avenged Sevenfold or Katy Perry song every single time I go to your page. It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like a douchebag trying to force your 'awesome' music taste to everyone who is unfortunate enough to find your blog.

This should've ended with MySpace, just like your lives.