Friday, March 23, 2012

Doritos Locos Taco

Sometimes I wake up and I just scream. I'm not in any physical pain, but I just scream and let it all out, due to the intense emotion of myself coming to the fact that my love for Doritos and my love for tacos are at odds.

Tomorrow I will grow silent.

doritos, doritos locos taco, doritos taco, taco bell, new, tacoAlthough it doesn't come in a bag like that, because they're false-advertising jackasses, this is the taco of the Gods. There supposedly exists two kinds of this magical taco, a ranch flavored one and a nacho cheese flavor, but I have only been able to find the nacho cheese one. I may be wrong about the ranch, as I am with many other things, but I can confirm this gift from the taco God, or as I'd like to call him, Tacodonius, is indeed real.

If you haven't noticed for whatever reason, the taco shell is made out of Doritos, or rather, tastes like Doritos. It has a strong taste, and that's good, because I can't see why anyone would pay extra to have a tasteless orange shell that just leaves powder on your fingers if you don't use the unique container these come with.

doritos, doritos locos taco, doritos taco, taco bell, new, tacoTaco Bell explaining the situation at hand.

Honestly, outside of the tacos my dad makes, because nothing can beat those, these are the best tacos I've ever had in my entire life. There is nothing better in this world than a taco that can bring peace to your soul and prevent yourself from killing yourself for another day. If we handed out a free Dorito Locos Taco (or just Dorito Taco if you're white and awkward like me) to everyone in the world every day, there'd be no depression or hate anywhere, only love and bonding.

This isn't just a taco, this is a relationship with Tacodonius.

9/10