Wednesday, March 28, 2012

JFF - Offer Nissim & Mr. Black Remix The Young Professionals, "D.I.S.C.O."

You're going to be hearing a lot more about The Young Professionals soon... but for now, Offer.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that none other than Offer Nissim (as well as another one of my favorites, Yuksek) was pulled aboard to remix TYP's D.I.S.C.O.  For those of you who don't know Offer quite yet, he is basically the Israeli equivalent of a gender-bending David Guetta. A tenured performer in the Tel Aviv club scene, Offer's remix of Madonna's Girl Gone Wild recently got a mention on the popular blog Muumuse & made it into the commercial for Madge's new fragrance.  He has done remixes for international stars like  Christina Aguilera & is a steadfast supporter of the LGBTQ community.

Check out Offer's remix of The Young Professionals' D.I.S.C.O. with Mr. Black below: 



Unapologetically,

Minna