Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nik-L-Nip

nik-l-nip, candy wax bottleNik-L-Nip is a 'candy' I keep reading as 'nipple lick' in my head. Known to the general public as 'candy wax bottles', this candy sucks. Yes, that looks delicious to some degree, I'm sure, because pretty things catch our American eyes and we want them inside of us.

jake gyllenhaalInsert gay joke here.

Just like with a hooker from Thailand, you will regret spending your 50 cents on this. These taste like they're made out of actual wax and do not make me a happy little dolphin. The inside, that you must reach by tearing off the 'cap' with your teeth like a vicious animal or a 50 year old ex-vietnam veteran alcoholic tastes like those freezer-pop things, so that's cool, but the rest tastes like chewing on a month old aborted horse fetus that's been coated in glue.

Strange, I thought I wasn't going to kill myself. I thought I was going to go on with my life. Thank you, Nik-L-Nip, for showing me how wrong I was.

2/10