Saturday, October 29, 2011

Man, November's gonna suck.

The only thing I'm really interested in November is the Hollywood Undead remix album. Let that sink in for a second: The only thing I'm excited for is a remix album. There's nothing coming out next month that even mildly interests me otherwise, unless I've missed something. There's that God-awful Metallica/Lou Reed album coming out that we already know sucks. A new Megadeth album too, sure to be incredibly disappointing, and a new Justin Bieber Christmas album.

Drake's new album better have some catchy songs on it. I'm also very, very mildly excited for the new Tegan and Sara live album coming out, but it's a live album, so I really can't expect much from it, but still, I like a few of their songs.

tegan and sara, tegan quinn, sara quinn, lesbians, indiePictured above: Two lesbian twin sisters that sound like you after getting hit in the balls with a rock.

So, is there anything I'm missing? Anything that I should check out, new, or already released? Let me know in the comment section.