Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Everyday Beauties and Jamber Baby Boutique

everyday beauties, necklaces, jewelery, cheap, christmas, customI don't typically do these kind of things, so even if you ask politely, don't expect me to do anything like this. I'm just doing this because Christmas is coming up and I'm sure they could use a little bit of publicity, not because I actually like them (I don't), just because they're family. If you ask me to do something like this, I probably won't. I'm not a dick, I just don't feel like i- oh that does make me a dick doesn't it. Whoopsy diddles.

But seriously, I'm not trying to shove any of this down your throat (unlike my genitalia), I'm just throwing this your way since Christmas is coming up and some of this could be great gifts for people you know, or maybe something for yourself, if you're conceited and typically buy things for yourself on holidays based around giving. Jackass.

Everyday Beauties is a shop my sister Heather runs, and she mainly does necklaces. Let's face it, if you aren't getting laid, it isn't because your face looks like someone ran over it repeatedly (although it probably has a little bit to do with it), it's because you aren't giving women these necklaces. My friend Jim just put a necklace from here next to his bed, and woke up covered in women fighting to the death for a chance to get it. *

*may have been a situation i just made up entirely in my head for the purpose of enticing you

Here's a bit taken from her bio:

"
Thanks for stopping by my little shop! :) I believe that every woman deserves to feel beautiful every day, and so I strive to make jewelry that is both lovely & casual - jewelry that can be worn everyday with everything.

'Like' us on facebook to stay in the loop about specials & new pieces! :)
facebook.com/everydaybeauties

Most of my jewelry is also available to purchase at the Living Room Bookstore in Bastrop, TX. If you're in the area, stop by & check us out! :)

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´
☻/ Have a beautiful and blessed day
/▌
/ \,"

There's a little character holding a heart balloon in happiness. That could be you. Heart-shaped balloons sold separately (put them in stock already, Heather!).

Heather's nice, and I'm pretty sure all of the money goes towards her directly, so why not take a look in there, if there's something in there you like, maybe buy it so she can spend a little bit of that money on yours truly? It's guaranteed to make your Christmas a whole lot happier knowing that I got two Hot Wheels this year instead of just one!

hot wheelsHot Wheels: Get your boys into the concept of compensating at a young age!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/everydaybeauties#
http://www.facebook.com/everydaybeauties

jamber baby boutique, cheap, christmas, custom, baby clothesSecond up is my sister Amber's baby store. No, she doesn't actually sell babies, although that'd be kinda cool too, like if you wanted to play baby-football and you didn't actually have any children. Maybe I need to start up a store..

But no really, she sells clothing for babies, as noted in her bio:

"Thanks for stopping by my shop! I strive to make your baby look his or her cutest, your comments and suggestions are more than welcome! My customers are my first priority after God and my family, I bend over backwards to make your purchase the best it can be.

My usual shipping time is anywhere from 3-8 business days, depending on how many orders I have coming in. Standard shipping is First Class which is 3-5 business days.

I am ALWAYS up for a challenge, so if you have a special request please do not hesitate to ask and I will work with you!"

If you have a baby, I'm sorry your life is over, but I'm bringing the gift of this knowledge into your life. You know how every morning you have to wrap your child in toilet paper and tape before you send them to daycare? Those days are no longer! Now your children can actually have clothes, including clothes that you can specially request, such as a black shirt with "FAGGOT" written across it in big bold comic sans font. Come on, it's your kid, you might as well have a little bit of fun with it.

I can't comment on how the clothes feel since unfortunately I've gained some weight since I was a year old, but I'm sure it feels nice, I mean the babies don't exactly look unhappy wearing them..

But yeah, if you have a baby, or you know someone who has one and you just want to rub it in their face that you still have a life, hit this up!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JamberBaby#
http://www.facebook.com/JamberBaby