Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I keep waiting for American Tragedy Redux to leak

But I know it's going to be terrible anyway..

hollywood undead, deuce, american tragedy redux, charlie scene, johnny 3 tears, dubstepSeriously, there are dubstep remixes of HU songs on here that I've heard. HU and dubstep don't go together at all. Every remix I've heard off of this album, I've hated, yet I still look forward to it.

Maybe it's just the fact that Andrew W.K. is remixing 'My Town', and Andrew really can't do anything wrong.

You know why?

andrew w.k., party, party hard, remix, destroy build destroyBECAUSE HE'S ANDREW W. FRIGGIN' K. THAT'S WHY.

But I guess Deuce will be alright now, since after this album, he'll finally be able to say something HU put out was truly bad, although I bet Deuce is making a dubstep track on his new album anyway.

deuce, aron erlichman, 9lives, hollywood undead, dubstep, emo, rap"This thing.. Dubstep.. It's popular with teenage girls right? Tell me about it, I'm listening.."