Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pokémon - Pokémon Christmas Bash

Pokémon, Pokémon christmas bash, christmas, pikachuOh man.. Why? Why God why? Haven't I atoned enough for my sins? What is it that I have done to deserve this? Is it because of all of those times I laughed at horrible pictures on the internet? Is that it? Because I will gladly destroy my computer if it means I never have to hear this abomination again.

Pokémon, Pokémon christmas bash, pikachuIt makes you sort of smile, because of the nostalgia, and it can be funny with friends.. But just.. Why? I don't even have to explain how this is bad, you can probably guess why. Hell, you can probably guess why just looking at the cover.

I'll still pull it out around Christmas time for a laugh but.. Wow.

2/10

Recommended tracks: Pokémon Christmas Bash