Sunday, November 27, 2011

Song of the week: Tub Ring - I Shot Your Faggot Horse Bitch

Figure I'll do this every sunday from now on.

Love this song. Very calm and electronic, with bits of profanity thrown in for good measure. Nice beat, and I love the production on it.

tub ring, kevin gibson, rob kleiner, avant-garde, mr bungle, trey spruance, rock your body
Hello, hello, yes, it's me again
It's been awhile, I'm not here to amend
I came with a little surprise

I would have loved to see your face
When ole Flicka got a slug in his ticker
You had a point, now I'm beating a dead one
Confessions made with a smile

I shot your faggot horse, bitch

Now it's too late and now it's too late
Now it's too late and now it's too late

Remember the pact we made, of course you do
Now I know your worst intentions to follow through
Did you forget to keep control

Now you have the time to wonder why
The choice was made and ole Trigger, he had to die
Is all this grief taking its toll
Good

I shot your faggot horse, bitch

I put down your fucking horse, bitch
I put down your horse