Wednesday, November 9, 2011

100 posts!

You guys are awesome. I don't know even half of the people who have been reading this blog, but thank you. Thank you for reading, and I hope you keep doing it. Thank you to everyone I know who have supported me with this, be it through compliments, recommendations, showing my blog off, or even having an interview with me. The comments you guys leave either make me laugh, or make me feel good, and they're part of what keeps me going, whether it be criticism, compliments, or just stuff that makes me laugh. You are all awesome, and I love all of you. This post is dedicated to just anyone who's reading this right now, because I have all of you in mind.

I know this may seem a bit odd, since I only hit 100 posts, and not 1,000, or even 10,000, but this took off even better than I ever expected, and it's not because of me, but because of my readers. You guys made this possible, I didn't.

Thank you!