Saturday, November 5, 2011

Every day, I'm disappointed

I go to that 'leaksallday' website, looking for new music leaks of stuff I actually want to hear, and it's always some terrible Disturbed album that's leaked or something. Probably leaking diarrhea because they're so terrible.

disturbed, nu-metal, metal, down with the sickness, david draimanPictured above: Metal for people who don't know or enjoy metal.

Are these douchebags even relevant anymore?

Also leaked was that new Mac Miller album, but Mac Miller is just hip-hop for stupid white kids who just learned what a mixtape is.

mac miller, white rapper, stoner"People are actually going buy the album? That's crazy.. Tell me how much money I've made again.."

I've actually hardly listened to Mac Miller. I'm just a dick because his fans are, and because he has (as the internet puts it) a 'shit-eating grin', plus the fact that he's practically butt-buddies with Wiz Khalifa doesn't exactly make me want to jump to even download his album.

mac miller, wiz khalifa, douchebags, rappersPictured above: A black man and a white man, proving that it's indeed true; Douchebags can be friends.

Oh, but Mac really is a lyrical genius..

mac miller, weed, marijuana, white rapper
Pictured above: All of Mac's lyrics captured in just one image.

I hate everyone.