Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bands I hope to see in ten days

This post can also be known as 'For all my readers, if Brad doesn't take me to this concert, he's a jackass'. Who is Brad? Nobody seems to know, not even his victims, but you all will come to know him as a jackass if he doesn't drive me to this show.

It'll be Between the Buried and Me, who I heard put on an absolutely great show, Animals as Leaders, which was recommended to me by Dylan Lawson a while back, and Tesseract, who I know nothing about. Oh, and it's all metal.

between the buried and me, colors, tommy giles rogersBetween the Buried and Me. Most metal band you've ever seen? You bet your sweet bippy, boy.

tosin abasi, animals as leaders, weightlessAnimals as Leaders. Is that a black guy in a metal band? Yeah, and he's a better guitarist than you'll probably ever be.

tesseractTesseract, who I don't know, but their name reminds me of an enema for some odd reason.

Hopefully I'll get to make it!