Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Poll: Who is the best of the Big Four?

For those who don't know, the Big Four as they're called, was a name given to group the big four thrash metal bands of the '80s, those being Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, and Slayer.

metallica, james hetfield, metal, kirk hammett, lars ulrich, robert trujilloMetallica, sure to send shivers down the spine of every middle aged woman.

megadeth, dave mustaine, metalMegadeth, with Dave Mustaine's sissy-boy hair.

anthrax, metalAnthrax, just in case you couldn't tell by their name being right there.

slayer, tom araya, kerry king, dave lombardo, jeff hanneman, reign in blood, raining blood, metal,Slayer, looking absolutely metal as hell.

While I'm not a terribly huge fan of any of those bands, my favorite definitely has to be Slayer. They're the only band out of the four in which I have all of their albums on my iPod.

What order does the Big Four go in for you, from best to worst? For me, it's Slayer > Metallica > Megadeth > Anthrax. But do let me know what your opinion is in the comment section!