Thursday, November 10, 2011

Poll: Deadmau5 or Skrillex?

I know, some of you, or a lot of you, may hate one, or hate both, but for those who are neutral, which one do you generally like better, or rather, for some of you, which is the least-bad?

deadmau5, ghosts n stuff, sofi needs a ladder, Joel Thomas Zimmerman, a city in florida, dubstepDeadmau5

skrillex, sonny moore, from first to last, dubstep, scary monsters and nice sprites, brostep, bangarang, voltageSkrillex

For me, it's kinda hard to choose, not because I'm big fans of either, but because I like both of their works in small doses. Some Deadmau5 songs bore me to sleep, while others are awesome, and some Skrillex songs are catchy, while some don't do anything for me, but overall, I probably like Deadmau5 more, plus I'm a sucker for some of his production value. What about you? Let me know in the comment section!