Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guilty pleasures?

I've got many guilty pleasures, probably like you, so I'm here to ask you a question, what are your guilty pleasures? They don't even have to be musically related. Maybe there's a cheesy book or movie you like? A song you act like you hate, or you think you shouldn't like, but you do anyway?

I don't really think I have guilty pleasures, because I'm not really ashamed of anything I like, so I'm just going by what some people might consider a guilty pleasure.

You know that song 'Fireflies' by Owl City?

Yeah, that's my jam.

fireflies, adam young, owl city, guilty pleasureCome on, it's not the worst song you've ever heard. Certainly not the most talented, considering he makes music on his Mac, but it's still a nice, calming song. My niece Betty even likes it, or last time I checked, anyway. She might be into Norwegian black metal by now for all I know.

At the moment, I can't really think of any others. What about you? Let me know in the comment section!